Board Size (17):
- Comprised of approximately 50% educators and 50% business leaders
– Serve a one-year term (September – August) on the Advisory Board, which includes four advisory Committee meetings with a minimum of 75% participation in meetings.
– Approximate, depending on the needs identified by the Advisory Board. Meetings may be held in person (whether at the Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce’s facilities or at an Advisory Board member’s business), through conference calls, video conferencing, or e-mails.
- Provide support and direction to the Steering Committee.
- Act as a sounding board for Steering Committee.
- Provide a fresh perspective, high-quality advice, information, input, feedback, ideas, recommendations, and support to the Steering Committee.
- Assist with outreach to businesses and educators to support the Workforce Hub.