ACTION TEAMS (TBD # Volunteers)
The Workforce Hub Action Teams are comprised of
- Public advocate for the initiative.
- Act as a sounding board for the Steering Committee.
- Provide a fresh perspective, high-quality advice/information, input, feedback, ideas, recommendations and support to the Steering Committee.
- Identify and communicate issues facing businesses and education.
- Provide guidance to the Steering Committee in strategic planning, fundraising, programs, advocacy, awareness, development and decision making.
|1||K-12 Education||DCE School District||Kristine Gilmore|
|2||K-12 Education||Marathon School District||Rick Parks|
|3||K-12 Education||Mosinee School District||Ann Schulz|
|4||K-12 Education||Newman Catholic School District||Tony Adams|
|5||K-12 Education||Wausau School District||Kathleen Williams|
|6||Secondary Education||Northcentral Technical College||Lori Weyers|
|7||Secondary Education||Rasmussen College||Sue Williams|
|8||Secondary Education||UW – Marathon County||Keith Montgomery|
|9||Healthcare||Saint Clare’s Hospital||Mary Krueger|
|10||Human Resources||Greenheck||Kathy Drengler|
|11||Information Technology||Collaborative Consulting or RMM||? or Rimon Moses|
|12||Manufacturing||J & D Tube Benders||Tom Felch|
|13||Non-Profit||Community Foundation||Jean Tehan|
|14||Retail||Eastbay||Carrie Madson/Dowe Tillema|
|15||Service||Olson Tire & Auto||Kent Olson|